Vacancy: Skilled Servicedesk employee
Are you that driven and experienced service provider who wants to take care of things for our customers? Then we are looking for you! As an employee of the Miner-shop.io Service Desk, you work at the Technical Service Desk. The Service Desk is the contact point for, among other things, registering, resolving and deregistering customer questions relating to Cryptomining.
You support users by telephone by providing information and advice about the possibilities of Cryptomining. You act as the central reporting point for users who have questions or problems with Cryptominers. You are responsible for adequate registration, registration, handling and solution of various service requests. You also identify trends in disruptions and register them on the basis of the set standards.
Your job at Miners.eu
In your role as an experienced ICT service desk employee, you are responsible for the incoming first- and second-line incidents. It is your job to support users as effectively and qualitatively as possible and also to coordinate the process within the ICT department. Within the team, great value is attached to the use of the ITIL methodology. It is a skilled position where you can/should solve as much as possible yourself. The resolution rate is 80% during the first customer contact. In the department, everyone works on the basis of agreed SLAs, to monitor the time of the calls. It is important to resolve the calls within a certain period of time without losing sight of the quality. It goes without saying that you work in a dynamic environment where there is always something to do.
You have at least 2 years of work experience as an employee ICT Service Desk, MBO+, HBO working and thinking level, have good analytical skills and a relevant diploma in the area of ICT. Knowledge of and experience with, among others, Windows 10, Office 365, Office 2016 are important.
Work includes, e.g.
- Providing user support via the chat/telephone.
- Troubleshooting and solving technical failures.
- Responsible for the registration of Cryptominers.
- Going through/checking/setting/preparing the Cryptominers.
- Perform firmware updates and solutions locally and remotely.
- You are the primary point of contact for the internal user organization regarding IT related questions and problems, and try to solve as much as possible yourself remotely.
- Supports in the field of IT and contributes to the availability, reliability and continuity of the information systems and business processes.
- Completed secondary vocational education level 4/HBO.
- Excellent mastery of Dutch, spoken and in writing.
- Excellent mastery of English, spoken and in writing.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a service desk employee.
- Good hardware and software knowledge (Microsoft).
- Knowledge and experience with Zendesk is a plus.
- Familiar with ITIL.
- Communication skills.
- Passion for technology and innovation.
- Passion for Cryptocurrency.
- Team player.
- Customer-oriented and service-oriented.
What do we offer?
- Possibility of permanent employment.
- Competitive salary.
- Bonus scheme.
- Expense reimbursement.
- Good collective pension scheme.
- Plenty of career opportunities in a financially sound organization.
- Informal and professional work atmosphere.
- You come to work in a fun team and in a place with plenty of challenges.
Where do you work as a service desk employee?
As service desk employee, you will work at a market leader in Cryptomining, located in the province of Flevoland. This company has developed a niche solution in the field of Cryptomining. The company distinguishes itself because it has a lot of knowledge and thus actually offers the best solution in Cryptomining. The organization is flat, collegiality is of paramount importance and cosy drinks/outings are part of it. The mission is to grow rapidly before 2020 and to further develop the company in the field of Cryptomining. Everyone has a lot of passion for the profession. Are you someone who wants to take steps at an innovative company?
Do not hesitate, and apply immediately! You can apply by using the form below.
- Fields with(*) are required fields.